Ford Mustang Vs BMW M2 comparison
Compare Ford Mustang and BMW M2
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Ford Mustang Vs BMW M2 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford Mustang starts at ₹ 71.62 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW M2 starts at ₹ 81.8 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Mustang base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The BMW M2 base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Mustang gets 401 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW M2 comes in 404 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ford Mustang
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW Announces Green Initiatives For Sustainable Production At Its Chennai Plant
- All-Women W Series Cancelled For 2020, Will Return In 2021
- Honda CT125 Hunter Cub Revealed In Latest Video
- Mahindra Announces Plant-A-Tree Initiative On World Environment Day 2020
- BS6 TVS Jupiter Scooter Receives A Price Hike
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?