Kia Carnival Vs Tata Hexa comparison
Compare Kia Carnival and Tata Hexa
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Kia Carnival Vs Tata Hexa on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Tata Hexa starts at ₹ 12.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 18.37 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Kia Carnival starts at ₹ 24.95 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 33.95 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Tata Hexa base Diesel engine returns 15 kmpl. The Kia Carnival base Diesel returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Tata Hexa gets 2 Diesel 148, 154 bhp engines, whereas the Kia Carnival comes in 197 bhp Diesel engine.
Jan 20, 2020 06:00 PM
The Kia Carnival is big, stylish and very comfortable. It's also Kia Motors India's new flagship offering in the country and we've sampled the all-new offering in Hyderabad that promises to be a... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Kia Carnival and Tata Hexa
Related Comparison of Kia Carnival
- Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d 4MATIC
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 350 d
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Bentley Continental
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Lamborghini Huracan
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Provides Hazmat Suits, Buses In Coronavirus Relief
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Royal Enfield Extends Warranty & Free Services For Customers
- Demand For Audi Q8 On The Rise; RSQ8 Being Considered For India
- BS6 Yamaha FZ 25: What We Know So Far
- Hyderabad Man Builds Coronavirus Car To Raise Awareness
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review