2021 Toyota Fortuner Legender 4x4: All You Need To Know
- The Toyota Fortuner Legender 4x4 is Rs. 5 lakh more expensive than 4x2.
- It looks a tad more aggressive and solid than the standard Fortuner.
- The Legender 4x2 and 4x4 Automatic are available only in Dual-Tone Colour
The 2021 Toyota Fortuner was launched in January this year and alongside was introduced the Toyota Fortuner Legender, essentially a sportier looking version of the Fortuner. But the Toyota Fortuner Legender was introduced only as a rear wheel drive (RWD) version at that time. Having sold 2700 units of it since then, the Japanese carmaker has seen a good demand for the four-wheel-drive (4x4) version as well and so comes the new Toyota Fortuner Legender 4x4. The new Toyota Fortuner Legender 4x4 obviously comes at a premium, so is more expensive than the 4x2 version. Here is everything you need to know about the Toyota Fortuner Legender 4x4.
Also Read: Toyota Rumion MPV Breaks Cover
- The Toyota Fortuner Legender 4x4 will cost you Rs. 42.33 lakh (ex-showroom) and is around Rs. 5 lakh more expensive than the Fortuner 4x2 which was launched at Rs. 37.58 lakh.
- The Toyota Fortuner Legender looks a tad more aggressive and solid than the standard Fortuner.
- The Catamaran elements wrapped around the corners create a strong vertical prominence and in-turn giving it a wider and butch presence.
- The new headlights comprise Split Quad LEDs with a Waterfall LED Line Guide Signature in a bid to optimise visibility and its sharp nose creates a strong forward movement creating a sense of exclusivity with a sleek and cool theme.
- Exterior elements like features such as Catamaran Style Front and Rear Bumpers sharp and sleek Front Grille with Piano Black Accents, Sequential Turn Indicators, and 18-inch Multi-layered Machine Cut Finished Alloys too add to its sporty appeal.
- The cabin is finished in Dual Tone (Black + Maroon) interior theme, Contrast Stitching for Steering Wheel and Console Box, Interior Ambient Illumination I/P, Front Door Trim, Front Foot-well areas) and Rear USB Ports.
- Apart from these, the Legender is loaded with premium features like Kick Sensor for Power Back Door and Wireless Smartphone Charger.
- The Legender 4x2 and 4x4 Automatic are available only in Dual-Tone Colour of Pearl White with Black Roof.
- Under the hood, the Toyota Fortuner Legender gets a 2.8-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine that has been tuned to belt out 201 bhp and 500 Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission as standard.
- The new Toyota Fortuner Facelift will rival the likes of the MG Gloster and the Mahindra Alturas G4 in India.