Nissan Kicks: All You Need To Know
By Carandbike Team
1 mins read
Published on January 3, 2019
- The Nissan Kicks will be priced between Rs. 10 to Rs. 15 lakh
- The Nissan Kicks SUV will slot above the Terrano
- The Kicks will be available only with a manual transmission
Nissan is all set to launch the Kicks SUV in India in January 2019 and we've already told you that the company has kick started bookings for the car from December 14, 2018. The Kicks is all set to be targeted at an audience that Nissan has tried their hands at with the Terrano, but we know for a fact that it's more upmarket and filled to the brim with features, which makes the distinction between the cars very evident. The Kicks that will be launched in India is different from the one we've driven in Dubai recently. To begin with, it's longer and is based on a different platform altogether. But there's a lot we now know about the car ahead of its launch
Also Read: Nissan Kicks India Launch - Live Updates
Also Read: Nissan Kicks First Drive Review
Here's All You Need To Know About The Nissan Kicks
- Nissan India is all set to launch the Kicks SUV in India in January 2019 and bookings for the car have already been opened for a token amount of Rs. 25,000 across all Nissan dealerships in India
- The Nissan Kicks is based on the same Renault Duster/Captur or Nissan Terrano platform underneath but probably has the best looking body of the lot in terms of sheer design. And Nissan's Indian design studio had a lot to do with that too.
- It has SUV like butch design up front and in the rear and gets a large in-your-face grille too. All in all, the stance on the new Kicks is most certainly something that a lot of Indian buyers will appreciate - especially with those 17-inch wheels.
- You get a large touchscreen infotainment system that gets Apple CarPlay and Android Auto along with inbuilt navigation. It also gets a 360 degree camera setup and even cooler is the smartwatch integration on the new Nissan Kicks.
- Other features include 4 airbags on top spec models along with the likes of ESC and traction control as standard safety features. The Nissan Kicks also get cruise control, hill start assist and cornering lights.
- Under the bonner, the Nissan Kicks gets either a 1.5-litre petrol engine with 104 bhp and 142 Nm of torque or a 1.5-litre diesel with 108 bhp and 240 Nm of torque. The petrol engine gets a 5-speed manual while the diesel gets a 6-speed manual gearbox. There is no automatic on offer.
- The Nissan Kicks is 4384 mm long, 1813 mm wide, 1615 mm high and its wheelbase stands at 2673 mm.
Great Deals on Used CarsView All Used Cars
- 8,000 km
- 53,763 km
- 72,000 km
- 24,110 km
- 20,156 km
- 64,000 km
- 85,000 km
- 75,000 km
- 70,123 km
- 22,000 km
-7346 second ago
A strong push during the festive season helped Ola Electric achieve its highest-ever monthly sales, retaining its number-one position in the market.
-4984 second ago
Gauhar Khan and her husband, Zaid Darbar, were pictured together at the dealership in Mumbai while taking delivery of their new Mercedes.
-4314 second ago
Hero MotoCorp’s cumulative sales for November 2023 stood at 491,050 units, witnessing a 25.61 per cent increase year-on-year
-2427 second ago
-1849 second ago
The bikemaker’s cumulative motorcycle sales for the year 2023 stood at 621,672 units, reflecting a 13 per cent increase.
5 minutes ago
In the previous month, the automaker sold a total of 11,891 units, marking a growth of 24 per cent as compared to the same month last year.
1 hour ago
At present, India’s largest carmaker holds just a little over 2.06 lakh open bookings, nearly a third of which are for the Ertiga.
2 hours ago
New variant of the Chetak scooter gets some changes as compared to the Premium variant currently on sale.
3 hours ago
The cumulative sales for the Calendar Year 2023 reached 2,10,497 units - a 40 per cent growth over 2022
3 hours ago
While sales were up in comparison to November 2022, Ather reported a 7 per cent decline in sales as compared to October 2023
1 day ago
Nissan sent us the Magnite CVT for long-term duties and here’s how it has performed so far
23 days ago
The carmakers announced the new Alliance Agreement has come into force with effect from November 8, 2023.
1 month ago
The leaked image suggests that the 2020 Nissan Magnite Subcompact SUV will be priced in India from Rs. 5.5 lakh and will go up to Rs. 9.55 lakh (ex-showroom).
1 month ago
The Nissan Magnite comes into a crowded segment which has some really strong contenders. As first impressions go the car comes across as a feature rich, practical package.
1 month ago
Equipped with a five-speed automated manual transmission, the Magnite EZ-Shift is now the most affordable SUV in India with an AMT.