Planning To Buy A Used Isuzu D-Max V-Cross? Here Are Things You Need To Consider
By Seshan Vijayraghvan
2 mins read
29-Jul-22 08:49 PM IST
- The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross has been in the market for around 6 years.
- The V-Cross spaciosu all-terrain SUV, but misses out on several creature comforts.
- You can get a used D-Max V-Cross for Rs. 11 lakh to Rs. 17 lakh.
The market for pickup trucks in India is very niche. While they are widely used in the commercial space for cargo delivery, when it comes to personal car buyers, the market become even smaller. However, over the last few years, we have seen a growing interest for pickups in the off-road/adventure category with the arrival of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross. However, it's a bit expensive, with the top-end model going as high as Rs. 33 lakh on-road Delhi. So, if you too are planning to get the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross, but on a tight budget, we suggest getting a pre-owned one. But before you start looking for a used D-Max V-Cross, here are some pros and cons you must consider.
The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross also comes in very handy as a workhorse, offering a payload capacity of 215 kg.
- While looks are subjective, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross does have a strong road presence. The SUV is massive at over 5.2 metres long and almost 3 metres wide. It also gets bi-LED projector lens headlamps, LED DRLs and LED taillights.
- The pickup truck comes with a very capable 4x4 system with the shift-on-fly function. It is very dependable and imparts the confidence to take it on the most treacherous of terrains.
- The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross also comes in very handy as a workhorse. The bed at the rear can be loaded up to 215 kg which is its prescribed limit and can accommodate quite a lot.
The cabin of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross is spacious however it misses out on quite a few creature comforts and connectivity options.
- The pre-facelift Isuzu D-Max V-Cross, which you are likely to get in higher numbers, came with a 2.5-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine which though was bigger in displacement but didn't offer quite the low-end punch compared to the 1.9-litre unit in the current model and isn't as refined either.
- The cabin of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross is spacious however it misses out on quite a few creature comforts and connectivity options like Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, in-built navigation, premium upholstery, ambient lighting and rear air-con vents to name a few. The rear seat too isn't very comfortable for long-distance travel.
- Even a used D-Max V-Cross won't come cheap. Prices start from around Rs. 11 lakh and go up to Rs. 17 lakh, depending on the model year, and condition of the vehicle.
Great Deals on Used CarsView All Used Cars
-13163 second ago
The Spaniard will depart Repsol Honda after a 11-year partnership that delivered six MotoGP world titles between 2013 and 2023.
-12828 second ago
The facelifted Harrier appears to have a larger touchscreen and new digital instruments display.
-7758 second ago
The German luxury car manufacturer retailed a total of 5,530 units, marking an 88 per cent growth in sales
-4007 second ago
The teaser image shows the two mystery concepts alongside silhouettes of the EV9, EV6 and EV5.
-128 second ago
The Hyper Urban concept offers the potential for hardware updates, like having the interior refreshed with a new instrument panel
7 minutes ago
This luxury SUV is offered in three variants, with ex-showroom prices ranging from Rs 91 lakh to Rs 1.08 crore
21 minutes ago
The EM90 will be Volvo's third born-electric model after the EX90 and EX30 and the brand's first MPV.
1 hour ago
The AMT gearbox will be available as an option across all non-turbo variants of the Magnite.
1 hour ago
New suspension, updated brakes, tweaks to the engine, better accessibility and affordability are the focus areas of the 2024 Triumph Scrambler 1200 range.
2 hours ago
India accounted for 32.6 per cent of Suzuki Motor Corporation's cumulative global sales.
8 days ago
The used car market can be a very practical and economical starting point to enter the luxury car space. So, if you are planning to buy a used luxury car, here are some pros and cons that you should know about.
8 days ago
If you are in the market, or on the internet, looking for a good used vehicle right now, then here are 6 cars that you should consider buying.
3 months ago
Buyers of used cars have no dearth of options, but it’s crucial to zero in on the vehicle type that best suits your needs.
3 months ago
Planning to buy a used car? Here are some key features that you should look for one.
4 months ago
Having trouble deciding which used car to buy? Here are some quick tips to help you make that decision