BMW X3 Vs Lexus LX comparison
Compare BMW X3 and Lexus LX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X3 Vs Lexus LX on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X3 starts at ₹ 58.8 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X3 costs ₹ 56 Lakh, whereas the BMW X3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 58.8 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lexus LX starts at ₹ 2.33 Crore. The base Diesel model of the Lexus LX costs ₹ 2.33 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X3 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Lexus LX base Petrol returns 10 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 10 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X3 gets 249 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus LX comes in 362 bhp Petrol engine and 261 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of BMW X3
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Audi Q4 Sportback e-Tron Concept Unveiled
- Tata Tigor EV Facelift Spotted Testing Sans Camouflage
- 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Unveiled; Will Get A New Hybrid Variant
- Kawasaki Patents Reveal Supercharged Two-Stroke Engine
- 2021 Ducati Monster Revealed In Spy Shots
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review