Planning to Buy A Nissan Magnite? Pros And Cons
By Carandbike Team
1 mins read
19-Oct-21 06:50 PM IST
- The Magnite was launched in 2020
- The Magnite comes with 2 petrol engine options
- The subcompact SUV is based on the CMF-A+ platform
- The design is a big plus for the Magnite. The muscular lines and the beefy claddings add to its aggressive stance, while features like LED projector headlamps, DRLs, dual-tone 16-inch diamond-cut alloys, LED taillights and chrome styling elements add to its premium-ness.
The Magnite was awarded a 4 star safety rating by ASEAN NCAP
- Customers opting for the XV or XV Premium trims will also get to option to add a 'Tech Pack' which will come with add-on features like - wireless charger, air purifier, ambient mood lighting, puddle lamps and high-end speakers from JBL. The SUV also gets wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- The 1-litre turbo engine is fun to drive and is powerful too. It punches out 99 bhp and that's good enough power for a car that size
- The Nissan Magnite is available in 20 grade line-up, with 36 combinations to choose from, thus providing the customers with a lot of options.
Nissan is already exporting the made-in-India Magnite to overseas markets
- The 1-litre naturally aspirated engine pushes out 75 bhp and lacks the low end torque punch which the turbo engine has
- The waiting period for the Magnite has gone above 4 months depending on the variant and that may affect a consumer's buying decision
- Features such as wireless charger, air purifier, ambient mood lighting, puddle lamps and high-end speakers from JBL are only available with the Tech Pack
Great Deals on Used CarsView All Used Cars
3 hours ago
The DB12 is equipped with a 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine that makes higher power figures than the DB11’s V12
4 hours ago
On display will be an all-new electric sports car concept, concepts made from recycled materials and a new battery-swapping tech equipped scooter concept.
4 hours ago
Answering questions about the company's current backlog of orders, Shashank Srivastava, Senior Executive Officer, Marketing & Sales, Maruti Suzuki India said that the company’s total number of pending orders is more than 3.2 lakh units.
The spy shots of the 2024 Audi Q7 reveal a new grille design, altered placement of the LED DRLs and a revised alloy wheel design
The highest displacement Pulsar will borrow the same mill from the Dominar 400
The European electric vehicle market is currently grappling with decreased demand due to factors such as high inflation and reductions in subsidies
7 hours ago
The flagship tourer will make its way to Indian shores through the CBU (completely built-up) route from Japan
Targeted at the compact and mid-size segments, the new MaxGuard range claims to offer greater durability and grip in wet road conditions.
The first-ever MotoGP race held at the Buddh International Circuit was a successful one that witnessed everything from action, challenges, drama and more.
BMW Motorrad took the wraps off the all-new R 1300 GS adventure motorcycle, which now becomes the flagship ADV from the Bavarian manufacturer. Here are the top 5 highlights.
8 days ago
Nissan celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi with festive offers in Maharashtra and Gujarat this September. Customers can enjoy benefits like accessories, exchange bonuses, and low-interest finance options.
15 days ago
Nissan has already opened pre-bookings for the Kuro edition, at a token amount of Rs 11,000.
15 days ago
The 999cc naturally aspirated petrol motor on the Magnite is only offered with a 5-speed manual gearbox, but Nissan is launching an AMT powertrain by the end of the month.
16 days ago
Nissan will promote the ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023 and will prominently display the Nissan Magnite at the tournament venues
1 month ago
It provides the benefit of a three-year Prepaid Maintenance Plan, along with a substantial ₹50,000 exchange bonus among others.