Hyundai Creta Vs Datsun Go+ comparison
Compare Hyundai Creta and Datsun Go+
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Creta Vs Datsun Go+ on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Datsun Go+ starts at ₹ 4.2 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Creta starts at ₹ 9.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 17.2 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Creta costs ₹ 9.99 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Creta comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.2 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Datsun Go+ base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl. The Hyundai Creta base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Datsun Go+ gets 2 Petrol 67, 76 bhp engines, whereas the Hyundai Creta comes in 2 Petrol 113, 138 bhp engines and 113 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Hyundai Creta and Datsun Go+
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
The compact SUV segment in India has experienced rapid growth in recent years. Case in point, the arrival of cars like the Renault Duster, Ford EcoSport, and the Nissan Terrano - these cars have... Read More
Related Comparison of Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Xcent
- Hyundai Creta Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Creta Vs BMW X1
- Hyundai Creta Vs Ford Figo Aspire
- Hyundai Creta Vs Mahindra XUV300
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Hyundai Creta Vs Ford EcoSport
- Hyundai Creta Vs Jeep Compass
- Hyundai Creta Vs Kia Seltos
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Ola Begins Services In Over 200 Cities In India; Commits Rs. 500 Crore Towards Safety Initiatives Globally
- 2021 Karma Revero GT Updated With Sports And Performance Packages
- Jaguar Land Rover Raises $705 Million Loan From Chinese Banks
- GM Plans Electric Van For Business Users In Bid To Pre-Empt Tesla
- Next-Generation Mahindra XUV500 Spotted Testing In India Again During Lockdown
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?