Hyundai Santro Vs Toyota Etios Liva comparison
Compare Hyundai Santro and Toyota Etios Liva
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Hyundai Santro Vs Toyota Etios Liva on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Etios Liva starts at ₹ 5.35 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.63 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Etios Liva costs ₹ 6.64 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Etios Liva Diesel top-end costs ₹ 7.78 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Santro starts at ₹ 4.57 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.98 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG model of the Hyundai Santro costs ₹ 5.85 Lakh, whereas the Petrol+CNG top-end of Hyundai Santro comes with a price tag of ₹ 6.2 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Etios Liva base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 24 kmpl. The Hyundai Santro base Petrol returns 20 kmpl, whereas its base Petrol+CNG counterpart gives 30 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Etios Liva gets 79 bhp Petrol engine and 67 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Hyundai Santro comes in 69 bhp Petrol engine and 59 bhp Petrol+CNG engine.
Related Comparison of Hyundai Santro
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Renault Kwid
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Ford Figo
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS Motor Company Q4 Profits Slump 44.80 Per Cent; Annual Profits Down By 11.6 Per Cent
- Nissan Motor Set For A Major Overhaul Leading To Sustainable Growth And Financial Stability
- Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Design Patented In Europe
- BS6 Suzuki Gixxer 250 Range Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 1.63 Lakh
- Fact Check: Can Hand Sanitiser Catch Fire Inside Your Car?
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?