Hyundai Creta Petrol Automatic: All You Need to Know
By Carandbike Team
1 mins read
Published on July 26, 2016
- The Creta petrol AT comes powered by the 1.6-litre dual VTVT engine
- It is offered on the SX+ trim
- Its closest rivals include the Ford EcoSport and the Honda BR-V
1. The new petrol automatic trim is offered only on the top-end SX+ variant and costs Rs. 12.86 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
2. The Hyundai Creta's petrol automatic variant receives no exterior changes. While there is no badge to indicate it houses a petrol motor under the hood, it does get an 'Auto' badge at the rear.
3. The new variant's cabin too remains the same. As far as the features list goes, it gets the same provisions and equipment as found on the SX+ variant.
4. The Hyundai Creta petrol SX+ AT gets push-button start, auto climate control, touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth, AUX and USB connectivity, diamond cut alloy wheels, projector head-lamps with LED DRLs, 60:40 split rear seat, etc..
(Hyundai Creta Petrol AT Dashboard)
5. Its list of provisions for convenience and safety includes two airbags, ABS with EBD, rear camera and parking sensors, follow-me-home head-lamps, electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMS, etc..
6. With that said, it gets only two airbags instead of six, and misses cruise control, auto-locking doors, auto-dimming IRVM and auto head-lamps and wipers unlike the top-of-the-line variant.
7. It comes powered by the 1.6-litre four-cylinder engine that develops 122bhp and 154Nm of maximum torque. Read our Hyundai Creta petrol automatic review here.
8. The Hyundai Creta petrol automatic faces competition from the Ford EcoSport and the Honda BR-V. Interestingly, the EcoSport is Rs. 3.26 lakh cheaper than the Creta, while the BR-V is priced nearly Rs. 90,000 less than the Hyundai SUV.
P.S: All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom, Delhi.
Last Updated on July 26, 2016
Great Deals on Used CarsView All Used Cars
- 35,249 km
- 88,000 km
- 8,000 km
- 53,763 km
- 24,110 km
- 72,000 km
- 20,156 km
- 64,000 km
- 65,000 km
- 85,000 km
Popular Hyundai Models
-15361 second ago
Special services also include complimentary towing, expedited insurance claims and repairs, and special offers on new vehicles in case the car is a total loss.
-13584 second ago
The S1 X+ comes with a 3 kWh battery pack and has a claimed range of up to 151 km.
11 hours ago
The latest iteration gets a slew of updated features and mechanical upgrades.
13 hours ago
The brand is offering free service support through its dealer network in Chennai and other affected areas.
14 hours ago
Toyota and its dealer partners have set up a special emergency helpline number and have a deployed the Hilux pickup for rescue and movement of submerged vehicles
16 hours ago
Starting from December 8, 2023 customers affected by the flash floods can avail free RSA, engine check-ups and other service benefits at the Yamaha service centers
17 hours ago
MG Motor India has introduced a December Fest sale with sizable benefits across its lineup with offers valid until December 31
17 hours ago
Ducati said that the price increase was due to a rise in operational costs and will affect select motorcycles on sale
19 hours ago
The Q6 e-Tron will boast an 800-volt electrical system, a 100 kWh battery offering a range of 373 miles, and dual electric motors generating up to 510 horsepower
1 day ago
The made-in-India sport bike is powered by a 457 cc parallel-twin engine that puts out a peak 47 bhp.
15 days ago
This campaign aims to emphasise the importance of regular maintenance for Hyundai cars.
16 days ago
In the Navratri period, India's largest carmaker- Maruti Suzuki sold 96,700 units reporting a growth of 27 per cent in retail sales when compared to 76,000 units retailed in the same period last year.
18 days ago
Under this initiative, Hyundai states that all its dealerships across India will be wheelchair-accessible by February 2024
1 month ago
In October 2023, Hyundai's total sales stood at 68,728 units, witnessing a year-over-year growth of 18.48 per cent, compared to the 58,006 vehicles sold in October 2022.
2 months ago
The micro-SUV from Hyundai nearly took 2 months to achieve this booking milestone.