Top 5 Highlights: Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- The Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe is priced in India at Rs. 81.53 Lakh
- The AMG GLC 43 Coupe is the first AMG model to be assembled in India
- The AMG GLC 43 4Matic Coupe comes with a 3.0 litre V6 engine
The Mercedes-AMG GLC 4MATIC Coupe went on sale in the country in November 2020. It is the first Made-In-India AMG model from the Stuttgart-based carmaker. The AMG GLC Coupe comes to India as a CKD or completely knocked down unit. Priced at Rs. 81.53 lakh (ex-showroom, India), the locally-assembled version comes as a single variant. It is the third GLC model in India after the regular GLC SUV and the GLC Coupe SUV. Here are the top 5 highlights of the 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe.
Also Read: Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe Launched In India, Priced At ₹ 76.70 Lakh
1. The 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 sports a signature AMG-specific Panamericana grille, which is flanked by LED high-performance headlamps along with integrated LED DRLs. It also gets 20-inch AMG alloy wheels, wheel arch cladding, silver side skirts, black ORVMs, signature sloping roof, wraparound LED taillights and more.
2. The Coupe SUV is offered in 6 colour options - Obsidian Black, Brilliant Blue, Graphite Grey, Polar White, designo Hyacinth Red, and designo Selenite Grey magno.
3. The AMG GLC 43 comes with a sporty interior featuring AMG-specific styling elements. It gets flat-bottom steering with contrast red stitching, seats upholstered in all-black Artico leather, AMG badged scuff plates, a 12.3-inch instrument cluster, 10.25-inch touchscreen display with an MBUX infotainment system.
4. Under the hood, the AMG GLC 43 is powered 3.0-litre V6 bi-turbo engine tuned to make about 382 bhp and 520 Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a 9G-Tronic automatic transmission and it also gets all-wheel-drive capability courtesy of the company's tried and tested 4MATIC system.
5. The 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 4MATIC Coupe can do a 0-100 kmph sprint in 4.9 seconds, before hitting the electronically limited top speed of 250 kmph.