Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze comparison
Compare Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Honda Amaze
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda Amaze starts at ₹ 6.1 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.76 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda Amaze costs ₹ 7.56 Lakh, whereas the Honda Amaze Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.96 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno starts at ₹ 5.64 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 8.96 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno costs ₹ 6.69 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes with a price tag of ₹ 8.68 Lakh Lastly, the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza starts at ₹ 7.34 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.4 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda Amaze base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Baleno base Petrol returns 21 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 27 kmpl of fuel efficiency. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Petrol basic model, on the other hand, gives 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda Amaze gets 89 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 99, 79 bhp engines, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Baleno comes in 2 Petrol 89, 82 bhp engines and 74 bhp Diesel engine. Lastly, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is offered in 103 bhp Petrol engine.
Mar 16, 2016 06:48 PM
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Honda Amaze
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the king of the hill in the subcompact premium hatchback segment when it comes to sales figures. Even though the Baleno is sold only through the Nexa outlets, the hatch... Read More
The sub 4-metre subcompact SUV segment is the fastest growing and possibly most popular automotive segment in the country. With players like the Ford Ecosport, Mahindra TUV 300 and the Honda WR-V... Read More
Honda WR-V i-DTEC vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza DDiS! There couldn't have been a better example of David vs Goliath in recent times. The automotive industry in India is abuzz with the coming of... Read More
We compare the newly launched Volkswagen Ameo with the other popular offerings including the Ford Figo Aspire and Honda Amaze in the sub-compact sedan segment. Can you guess who wins? Read More
Related Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Audi Q7
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs BMW Z4
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Ford EcoSport
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Lewis Hamilton Leads The Charge In F1 To Speak About The Death Of George Floyd; Teams & Drivers Follow
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Royal Enfield Sees A 69 Per Cent Drop In Overall Sales
- Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 62,729
- Car Sales May 2020: Honda Cars India Records 96.72 Per Cent Drop In Domestic Sales
- India's Petrol, Diesel Sales Improve In May, Full Recovery Months Away
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?