MINI Countryman Vs Volvo V40 Cross Country comparison
Compare MINI Countryman and Volvo V40 Cross Country
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI Countryman Vs Volvo V40 Cross Country on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI Countryman starts at ₹ 34.9 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 42.4 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MINI Countryman costs ₹ 37.4 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Volvo V40 Cross Country starts at ₹ 32.83 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI Countryman base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Volvo V40 Cross Country base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MINI Countryman gets 189 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volvo V40 Cross Country comes in 150 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of MINI Countryman
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Using XtendR's QR Codes Auto Makers Can Reach Their Customers With Augmented Reality
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 4 Matic+ Coupe: All You Need To Know
- BS6 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro: All You Need To Know
- Benda LF-01 Power Cruiser Unveiled In China
- Honda Cars India Launches Virtual Showroom
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested