Top 5 Highlights: 2021 Tata Safari
By Charanpreet Singh
1 mins read
21-Jun-21 05:13 PM IST
- The Tata Safari is basically a three-row variant of the Tata Harrier
- It gets a slightly different design than the Harrier
- It is available with just a diesel engine
Here are the top 5 highlights of the 2021 Tata Safari:
1. Built on the new IMPACT 2.0 design philosophy, the 2021 Tata Safari flagship SUV is underpinned by the Land Rover D8 derived Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced Architecture (OMEGARC) platform.
2. The SUV sports a chrome-studded front grille with a tri-arrow theme, Xenon HID projector headlamps, dual function LED DRLs with turn indicators, front fog lamps, signature twin light LED taillight, 18-inch alloy wheels, roof rails with Safari branding, panoramic sunroof and more.
3. Dimensionally, the new Safari is 70 mm longer than the Harrier with a length of 4,661 mm, width of 1,894 mm and height of 1,786 mm. The wheelbase remains unchanged at 2,741 mm. It is available in three colour options - Daytona Grey, Royale Blue, Orcus White and Tropical Mist.
4. The cabin of the Safari adorns a dual-tone Oyster White paint scheme with an ashwood dashboard. It also gets an 8.8-inch floating infotainment unit, Tata's IRA-connected tech, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, voice recognition, leather upholstery, 7-inch instrument panel, 9-speaker JBL sound system, and much more.
5. It is powered by the same Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder diesel engine, which also does duty on the 5-seater Harrier. The unit puts out 168 bhp and 350 Nm of power figures. It comes mated to a six-speed manual gearbox along with an optional six-speed automatic torque converter automatic gearbox.
Great Deals on Used CarsView All Used Cars
Popular Tata Models
You might be interested in
-15746 second ago
The event is scheduled to take place on October 1st, 2023, at the Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium in New Delhi.
-12103 second ago
The Electric One Make Championship will debut at the fourth round of the Indian National Motorcycle Road Racing Championship and will feature 8 riders.
-10711 second ago
Sharing its 648 cc parallel-twin engine with the Super Meteor 650 cruiser, the Shotgun 650 could well be the most expensive Royal Enfield offering to date.
-6402 second ago
This limited-edition series of the McLaren GT comprises four unique models exclusive to the UK market
-4333 second ago
What’s shaping up to be one of the best rookie seasons in years, has secured the young Aussie another three years with the Woking outfit.
11 hours ago
This program is a partnership with more than 40 motorcycle rental operators spanning 26 cities and destinations in India
11 hours ago
Royal Enfield has said that they are planning to establish additional branches in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi in the coming months.
12 hours ago
MotoGP is here in India for the very first time and it’s huge. Here’s a quick summary of what is going to happen and what one can expect at this exciting motorsport weekend
13 hours ago
Google is also expanding support for digital car keys, allowing users to unlock, lock, and start their cars using their smartphones
13 hours ago
Based on the RS 660, the Rs 457 is a sub-500cc supersport that is powered by an all-new parallel-twin
6 days ago
Both SUVs now come with a heavily revamped design, mechanical upgrades and a load of new features
7 days ago
The Tata Nexon and Nexon.ev are all set to be launched tomorrow and here’s how we expect it to be priced
8 days ago
We spent a day with the 2023 Tata Nexon EV facelift. The updated EV is claimed to offer more tech, premium features and improved performance.
10 days ago
Ahead of its launch on September 14, Tata Motors has opened the order books for the facelift EV
10 days ago
These specially customised veterinary vans will be used by the Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services, Government of Odisha