Tata Tiago: Photo Review
By Carandbike Team
1 mins read
Published on December 5, 2015
The Tata Tiago is the third vehicle after the Bolt and Zest to have been launched by the Indian company under its HorizoNext strategy. Based on a reworked version of the Indica's XO platform, the more contemporary Tiago replaces the Indica eV2 in Tata's line-up. Here's a photo review of Tata's latest hatchback.
2. While the Tiago's basic profile and wheelbase are similar to that of the Indica, the body-shell has been completely reworked. Unlike the rest of the current range of Tata vehicles, the Tiago features a whole lot of interesting design elements like the prominent shoulder line that runs across the length of the car, through the door handles and culminates in the wraparound section of its tail-lamps.
Also Read: Tata Tiago Review
3. The well contoured rear end of the Tiago looks very contemporary with horizontally mounted tail-lamp units that wrap around the sides, a sculpted tailgate, and an integrated spoiler. Design lines running across the tailgate help give the car some of its character and adds to its appeal.
Also Read: All You Need to Know About Tata Tiago
6. The 3-spoke steering-wheel has a neat look to it as well. The monotony of the blacks and greys used in the cabin is cut out by the bold use of a silver highlight that outlines the spokes on the steering wheel which gets audio and telephony controls.
7. The twin-pod instrument cluster is outlined in the same silver that's used on the steering wheel. The clusters are easy to read and are separated by a white text on black, multi-information display.
10. The Tata Tiago will be positioned between the Nano and Bolt in Tata's range of affordable hatchbacks. It's likely to compete against the Hyundai Grand i10, Renault Kwid, Ford Figo, and Honda Brio although its biggest rival will be the Maruti Suzuki Celerio.
Last Updated on March 14, 2016
Great Deals on Used CarsView All Used Cars
- 42,000 km
- 57,276 km
- 49,360 km
- 50,000 km
- 63,670 km
- 25,000 km
- 74,440 km
- 67,000 km
- 29,884 km
- 15,666 km
Popular Tata Models
-16537 second ago
The Kia Sonet facelift is slated to be unveiled on December 14. The leaked brochure reveals details about its specifications, features and variants.
-13114 second ago
Enyaq 85 SUV offers over 560 kms of range while the coupe variant sees range increased to over 570 km.
-12442 second ago
The latest spy shots of the Tata Punch EV reveal the new LED DRL design on the offering, while the all-electric offering is expected to bring comprehensive upgrades.
-12438 second ago
This support initiative will run for 10 days from 8 December to 18 December for customers of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Puducherry affected from the flash floods
-11272 second ago
The manufacturer also said that it would hike the prices of its commercial vehicle range
-6994 second ago
The motorcycle is powered by a 457 cc parallel-twin engine that churns out 47 bhp of max power
-5455 second ago
Tata Motors will extend the vehicle warranty of customers affected by Cyclone Michaung, while the company is taking additional measures to improve accessibility to service their vehicles
23 minutes ago
Along with monetary aid, Hyundai Motor India Foundation is also working with the state government to delivery emergency relief and essential commodities
38 minutes ago
The carmaker said that rising input costs necessitated the revision in pricing.
1 hour ago
Jawa Yezdi motorcycles is holding a mega service camp in Cochin, Kerala from December 14-17 for owners to get free check-ups
1 month ago
The Tata Tiago and Tigor are the new top sellers for the Indian auto giant and we can certainly agree that a sportier version would be exciting. Well, Tata Motors seem to think likewise and have showcased the Tata Tiago JTP and Tigor JTP performance versions at the Auto Expo 2018. The automaker has tied up with Coimbatore-based Jayem Automotives to develop performance variants of its existing models.
2 months ago
The new XTA variant is the fourth AMT offering in the Tata Tiago line-up for the Indian market. It is priced at Rs. 5.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
2 months ago
Tata Motors has been losing money on every passenger vehicle sold while its commercial vehicle business has been slumping as well. The company's luxury arm Jaguar Land Rover is the only profitable vehicle business at present.
2 months ago
The festive season in India has started and automakers are up with various offers to allure car buyers in a bid to make good numbers. Tata Motors has announced a 'Festival of Gifts' campaign promising assured gifts on every car purchase and even a chance to win a Tata Tigor every week. The company is also offering additional benefits across its product range. Details of the benefits are mentioned in the table below.
2 months ago
Tata Motors has been testing the Tiago JTP extensively, which means that the car could be launched soon. Probably in the next few months.